Baja Blues Fest Ticket Policy
1. All sales are final; there will be NO refunds.
2. Tickets and wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
4. All prices listed are “per person”.
5. Prices are for the purchase of either single event or all-event weekend passes (sold only in advance, while supplies last).
6. All-event weekend passes are NOT available at the gate.
7. If you purchase a Weekend Pass, you must wear your wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristbands are non-transferable and will not be replaced.
8. The purchase of a ticket to the Baja Blues Fest shows that you agree to the festival guidelines.
9. Artists, bands and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is to be held rain or shine.
10. If single event tickets are available for purchase at the gate, they are subject to availabilty.
Baja Blues Fest respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Although we collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site, we use this information solely for the purpose of being able to bill and process ticket orders. Your information will not otherwise be shared with a third party or used for additional purposes. Unless you subscribe to our email list, we will only send you emails related to your ticket purchase.
OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY
Baja Blues Fest shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Our official policy states that there are NO REFUNDS for tickets.
All sales are final, no exceptions.
There shall be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets.
All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance, however acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.