ROSARITO BEACH HOTEL – ROSARITO, BAJA CALIFORNIA MEXICO
US 1-619-513-7626 Mex 52-661-614-0513
- Set up. Set up is scheduled for the day of the main event – Saturday – beginning at 7am. Some set up, by pre-arrangement ONLY, may happen on Friday. All artists/vendors/sponsors are provided the space, canopy, electricity, 1 table and 1 chair. Vendors must supply any additional tables and chairs, electrical cords and lights. PLEASE look for the name of your business on the sign attached to your canopy. The festival does not provide parking for artists/vendors/sponsors by their space. Artists/vendors/sponsors may not bring animals to the venue. No pets allowed. Please be mindful of your neighboring vendors and stay within your 10’ by 10’ allotted space! No music can be played that can be heard outside of your set up. Most of our vendors enter this festival because they enjoy hearing the music from the stage.
- Patron Entrance times. Gates to open at 10:15 am
- Safety. You are solely responsible for complying with all safety, health and fire code requirements. You must have a fire extinguisher at your location if you are dealing with any electronic equipment.
- Entry / Access to Location During Event. During the actual musical portions of the Blues Fest, you will not be allowed to operate a motor vehicle or other vehicle to and from your vending location. This means you must stock your supplies in advance and make suitable arrangements to operate your space without traveling across the grounds. Please conclude your stocking and set-up well prior to the commencement of music to avoid problems. Should an emergency arise, please contact Jackie Alameda so that your concerns may be resolved.
- Indemnification and Insurance. You are solely responsible for any injuries, accidents, or losses which may be sustained as a result of your vending operations at the Baja Blues Fest at the Rosarito Beach Hotel and Resort. The Baja Blues Fest Organization, the Rosarito Beach Hotel and Resort, Hugo Torres, the City of Rosarito Beach shall have no responsibility for any accident or injury caused by your activities. By participating in the Baja Blues Fest, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Rosarito, the Baja Blues Fest Organization, the Rosarito Beach Hotel and Resort and Hugo Torres.
- Restricted Products. No drinks or meals of any type may be sold at the Baja Blues Fest without prior written approval of the festival and hotel. The Rosarito Beach Hotel and Resort holds the rights to all food and beverage sales.
- Exclusivity. The Baja Blues Fest is unable to guaranty any exclusivity or restrictions on the number of artists/vendors/sponsors or the type of products sold unless negotiated in advance. You will be assigned a space based upon the judgment of the Baja Blues Fest and no locations are guaranteed. We will certainly do our best to provide you with a convenient and suitable space for the sale of your products.
- Conduct. The Baja Blues Fest is a family oriented event. You should refrain from selling any products which would offend children or which would otherwise not fit the format of this type of functions. You are responsible for controlling your employees, and all artists/vendors/sponsors must conduct themselves in a courteous and polite manner. Our image is important to us, and by following these simple procedures, you will be benefited. Otherwise, you will be banned from future events if there are complaints or conflicts by Baja Blues Fest or hotel personnel, neighboring vendors or guests.
- Clean-up. All vending materials must be removed from the hotel garden area no later than Sunday morning after the event, before 11am. You are responsible for removing all debris from the site.
- Security. The Baja Blues Fest will provide security beginning 7am Saturday the 18th continuing until 8pm the day of the event. While such security is provided, the Baja Blues Fest shall not be responsible for any stolen, lost or damaged items of equipment or personal belongings. You shall be solely responsible for the protection and safeguarding of valuables and release the Baja Blues Fest from any losses or damage to your property. Please handle your affairs as you deem appropriate with respect to protecting your equipment and belongings. NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS ALLOWED.
- State Laws. You are responsible for paying all appropriate sales tax with respect to the sale of goods and for procuring all permits and documentation as maybe required by local and state government to operate within the state of Baja California and the municipality of Rosarito.
- General Provision. All fees are nonrefundable. Your cleared payment of the entry fee constitutes your right to participate at the fest if all the above provisions are satisfactorily met. Should any entry fees not clear our account or not be paid in full in advance, you have no right to participate at the event. Baja Blues Fest will not return any fees for any reason.
- Artist/Vendor/Sponsor Passes. Prior to the event, we will mail to you artist/vendor/sponsor ID wristbands for the day of the event. Wristbands are only good for that day. The Fest reserves the right to limit wristbands to a reasonable quantity based upon your entrance fee. Please insure that all employees (limit 2 per space) wear the appropriate wristbands at all times during Fest event.
- Exit. Further detailed instructions will be sent the week before the event.